[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: JNDI-lookup returns

happy_robot do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jun 6 14:46:08 EDT 2009

Casting to my the underlying remote-interface results in a class-cast exception (that was the primary motivation for this thread....).

Adding all client libs from 5.10GA did solve the problem but adding always all libs in my J2SE-client-application is not my aim because i'll distribute it using JNLP (it's about 40MB).

But nevertheless it's really curious that my primary JAR-combination works fine but returns wrong interfaces.

Thanks

Daniel

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4235799#4235799

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4235799