[jboss-user] [JBossMQ] - JBossConnectionFactory

Tar_Szator do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jun 7 15:14:11 EDT 2009

Hallo

I try to request a ESB Service via JMS from a JBossWS. The Queue is created.
The Line which caused the error is
ConnectionFactory qcf = (ConnectionFactory) ctx.lookup( "ConnectionFactory" );
After looking in JNDIView I got to know that lookup gives a JBossConnectionFactory.
Unfortunately the JBossConnectionFactory doesn't implement the ConnectionFactory Interface.
I use jbossesb-server-4.5.GA but I also give jboss-5.0.0.GA a shut but it doesn't worked ether.
When I try to install messaging instead of mq, jbpm doesn't work anymore.

Can somebody help me please?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4235851#4235851

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4235851