[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: how to assign seam project from SVN

lili001 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 8 00:48:45 EDT 2009

it shouldn't be port question.my server'port is 8080.i tried http://localhost:8080/earfilename.it still failed.
in my project directory.there are four build- .properties files which contain jboss.home =  and deploy.dir = .and in some files deploy.dir=D:/jboss-4.3.GA/server/default/deploy.i think it is why there is jboss-eap-4.3 directory.then  i changed the jboss.home to my jboss directory. but it seems that deploy directory can't associate with jboss home.so when sever startup.it can't relate the project deployed.how should i do ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4235875#4235875

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4235875