[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Bridge stop should stop failureHandler too

mclu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 8 09:00:09 EDT 2009

Hi.

JB 4.2.3 with JBM 144

I noticed that if I stop the bridge using jmx the failure handler still trying to solve the error.

To be more exact.
I start jboss but the bridge destination node is not there.
I stop the bridge but this call tells me Bridge is already stopped.
But still the retry handler tries to get a connection to the remote server each interval (in my case 10 seconds).

It would be nice to add a "shouldstart" flag which is checked at the failureHandlers.
A stop should always also stop the FailureHandlers and the Batchtime checker. A start again should start them of course :-)

Greet
Markus

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4236036#4236036

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4236036