[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: OrderingGroup and Transaction Rollback

gaohoward do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 8 11:02:04 EDT 2009

Re:
What I see in OrderingGroupMonitor is that unmarksending AND messageCompleted has more or less the same code? Can this be right?

Yes, they are pretty much the same. The reason why there are two methods is that originally we keep the topic in mind, so there is a reference count for each message. unmarksending is used to be a method just decrease the ref count, the messageCompleted() is used to unlink the message. But later we decided not to support the topic for now. So the reference count doesn't make much sense now. It should be simplified.

Howard

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4236097#4236097

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4236097