[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Jboss XACML and PolicySet's

Shmackie do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 9 00:37:52 EDT 2009

Sorry, the forum ate my <'s and >'s hehe.

I'll try the last bit again:

And by looking at the example code, I assume this means that PolicySet's are represented by a Set of XACMLPolicy objects. IE, Set<XACMLPolicy>

But I was wondering how, using this method, to specify the PolicySet specific XML attributes and tags, for example,<PolicyCombiningAlgId> and possibly more importantly, <PolicySetIdReference> , etc?

I ask because I am trying to implement the XACML RBAC profile using the libraries object model, and I'm not sure how to do it without these PolicySet specific tags.

Cheers,
James

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4236241#4236241

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4236241