[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Migration from JBP 2.6.6 to JBP 2.7.2 ...

Soon5 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 9 04:29:55 EDT 2009

Hy,

I'm posing here, because it matches my Topic.
I'm currently trying to switch from JBP 2.6.6 to 2.7.2. I compared the two versions and moved the changes i made (like adding Themes) to the new XML Files.

After deployment, i get several ClassNotFound Exceptions, i can't understand.

No ClassLoaders found for: org.jboss.hibernate.jbc.cacheprovider.OptimisticJBCCache$NonLockingDataVersion

No ClassLoaders found for: org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.HTMLTextFilter

I searched in the JARs provided with 2.7.2 and found the "missing" org.jboss.hibernate.jbc.. Cache in the hibernate-jbc-cacheprovider.jar File. I don't understand why it is not loaded.

I am using JBoss 4.2.1.GA and the HA Version of JBP 2.6.6 / JBP 2.7.2.

Thanks so far

Regards

Soon5

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4236274#4236274