[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: MC picking up irrelevant deployers

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 9 05:54:46 EDT 2009

isRelevant() is just a simple check, as you can see it only understands a single input.
But single input (explicit attachment) is what's mostly used in real deployers.

It's up to you, deployer dev, to use the appropriate deployer helper.
In the case of multiple inputs, and we've already covered this use case once I believe, you should use AbstractAllInputDeployer.

Or it's up to you to short circuit the deploy method/phase.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4236300#4236300

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4236300