[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Cross Page wiring in JBoss

chris.laprun@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 9 10:00:04 EDT 2009

JSR 286 events are meant for UI events. I'd argue that, and this is why we haven't implemented cross-page wiring, wanting to change things across several pages is not in the realm of UI anymore (since you won't be able to see everything at the same time), rather it's a business domain issue where, as Thomas pointed out, better but also more appropriate solutions exist for reliable business domain messaging across portlets.

That said, you are welcome to open a JIRA feature request for such a feature and make a case for it. :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4236392#4236392

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4236392