[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Problem with Jboss 5.0.1.GA under elipse 3.4.2

Torleif do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 10 01:02:42 EDT 2009

Yes i have seen this after i installed all this.

This is the JVM:
java version "1.5.0_16"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_16-b06-284)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.5.0_16-133, mixed mode, sharing)

I downloaded this from the software Updates using the Jboss Tools Stable Release Update Site and Jboss Tools Development Release Update Site. I tried from http://jboss.sourceforge.net/jbosside/updates but this did not work.

I downloaded Jboss 5.0.1.GA  from jboss site the stable version. This was just drag and drop so i have this is right as well. Please let me know if there is anything else you need. Thank you for your help as well.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4236544#4236544

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4236544