[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JBPM: Sub Process

jbossphan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 10 14:00:22 EDT 2009

If you don't specify late binding, the processname will be converted into a process id when the workflow is uploaded. You can see this in the jbpm_node table. For a sub-process, either the subprocname_ or subprocessdefinition_ column will be populated.

In my mind, I would think late binding should be the default. It is easy to run into issues where you update both the process that includes the sub-process and the actual sub-process. If you update the process that includes the sub-process first, it will store the process-id of the old sub-process which will no longer be the current definition when the sub-process gets updated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4236805#4236805

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4236805