[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Federated SSO for web services

rk_jboss do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 10 15:51:58 EDT 2009

Hi,
  We are in the process of implementing federated SSO for non-web based applications (web services). We have some web services from different enterprises and once it is authenticated by one web service in one enterprise then it should be able to access web services  exist in different enterprises and should access the web services based on their authorization level.

So, I was wondering whether JBoss Federated identity/SSO can support the following things
1)	I wanted to deploy the application in FreeBSD . Does it have support to FreeBSD?
2)	Can I use single sign-on, federated SSO and SAML authorization for web services?
3)	Assume that it has only support for federated SSO , can I extend jboss federated API to perform or get authorization and assertion attributes from SAML to access the web services.

Pls can you point me to either documents or prototype which will give me in depth knowledge of jboss capabilities in federation.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Ram

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4236821#4236821