[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: WSRP with Portlet Container only

jhalmes do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 11 12:10:53 EDT 2009

Hey guys, the $50 was a joke.  I have looked at the code and I have no idea how much it would take to get you guys to fix this, but I know my company won't pay for it, but my dev team would probably chip in some money, that part was serious.  Sorry if the joke didn't come across, it wasn't meant as an insult.

Thomas, if you read the thread you'll see that I was asked if I would be willing to buy support.  I think the phrase "So now you can sit and wait or step up and help." is a bit of a cheap shot.  I've really just been trying to get info, not imply that the work you're doing isn't appreciated.  Honestly, it is frustrating that my preferred application platform is the only one that doesn't support this feature yet, and I have a requirement to deliver it.  I know that's not your fault and you're working with limited resources.

But if you're serious and you want the help, I am not as committed this summer.  If you "step up" ;) and give me some advice and ideas on where to start I'll start reading through the code again.  My biggest issue is I have no idea what your future design plans are.  If you and Chris support me and answer my questions when I'm not sure of what some of the code constructs are for, I'll take on the project this summer.

What do you say?

-jasen

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4237077#4237077

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4237077