[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: JBoss [Zion] 4.0.2 HANGS at startup on HP-UX B.11.11, PA_

xoriant_jboss do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 12 07:50:14 EDT 2009

Hi Jaikiran,

Thanks for prompt reply.....this is a 10 cluster machine env. and on other machines it is working fine...and since its inception we have not faced such an issue with JBOSS 4.0.2...it works fine otherwise...reason of using older version is that the product is as old as the JBOSS version...at that time JBOSS 4.0.2 was the latest available version and client is happy with it...I dont see any reason why it should not work with JBOSS4.0.2, we are using it since long time.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4237259#4237259

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4237259