[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Serious idle problem with Bridges on AS 5.1.0.Beta

rnicholson10 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jun 14 09:43:28 EDT 2009

Another point, I ran the same test again. But this time I tried to re-deploy the bridges on box2 (before trying anything else). Strange thing is I get exactly the same errors as if I restarted box1. So now I restart box2, but still the same errors.

The "User null is NOT authenticated" error seems to be a coverall for many different types of error. Is there anyway to see the logging at a finer grain to try and find out why this error is being thrown.

Tomorrow I will try restarting box1 after idle before I try to send 100 messages. And the following day I will do the same but restart box 2.

The only situation I've found so far that fixes the issue is to completely restart both jboss instances.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4237488#4237488

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4237488