[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Authentication in ejb container fails to use security do

anil.saldhana@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 15 01:35:52 EDT 2009

Our test suite has test(s) for container configurations and security domain defined in container configs (jboss.xml).  I am surprised that you have this issue.

Try with AS5.1.0.  I am not saying that your issue is solved.

You can first try to create a sample ejb project (ejbs) and reproduce the failure. After that, you can create a jira issue in JBAS and attach the sample project to the jira for a faster resolution.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4237530#4237530

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4237530