[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Authentication in ejb container fails to use security do

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 15 03:25:31 EDT 2009

anonymous wrote : We tried adding <security-domain>java:/jaas/FileNet</security-domain> as a top level element in jboss.xml to no avail.

I remember there was a change in AS-4.x where the security domain name was no longer expected to contain the java:/jaas prefix. I guess you were using a 4.0.x version of JBoss (which expected the java:/jaas to be present). Try using:

<security-domain>FileNet</security-domain>

As Anil mentioned, we have some working testsuite and even tutorial for this exact same thing:

http://www.jboss.org/file-access/default/members/jbossejb3/freezone/docs/tutorial/1.0.7/html/jboss.xml_deployment_descriptor.html
[url]
http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/projects/ejb3/trunk/docs/tutorial/jboss_deployment_descriptor/META-INF/jboss.xml[/url]

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4237553#4237553