[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: RAR configuration best practice

cpslo1999 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 15 12:50:07 EDT 2009

Thank you for the pointer. I had looked at that example, and while it is very useful in showing how all the pieces fit together, there isn't much in the way of connection properties. It really only has the target directory.

I still have that information in my ra.xml file, and logically I'm starting to think that it makes the most sense there. I would just like it if there were an easier way for an administrator to change that information than to crack open a .rar file, make the changes and repackage it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4237717#4237717

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4237717