[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Implement a New Deployer

gurkanerdogdu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 16 03:02:45 EDT 2009

Hey,

Thanks a lot for answers, I have just read the aforementioned link. Actually I want to do is that whenever I add jar file with ending ".msar"  to the JBoss deploy directory, my deployer will take the responsibility.

So I write  a structure deployer that extends AbstractVFSStructureDeployer. In its determineStructure(...) method, I am looking for the correct suffix. If it is ".msar", creating context info with createContext() method and returning true. I am  also adding attachment object MSarMetaData to the context.

For deployer, I extends the class AbstractOptionalRealDeployer. Then package the full project into JBoss deployers sub-folder with name "msar.deployer". After adding a application jar with ending ".msar" into the JBoss "deploy", structure class is called and returns true(actually it is called at bootstrap), but deployer has never been called.

I am so new to the MC framework. Absolutely catching something :)

Thanks for help;

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4237795#4237795

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4237795