[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Timers don't get executed after server crash

jeppe.klausen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 16 09:47:15 EDT 2009

We've experiencing some problems regarding timers that don't get executed using jBPM version 3.2.2 after a server crash.

It seems like that not alle timers are re-initiated after rebooting the application server (ver. 4.2.2). This is getting a quite critical issue since we have a lot of non-executed jobs in the jbpm_job table with old due dates.

Is there any way to restart those triggers or to prevent this from happening?

Our jboss.xml looks like this:
<jboss>

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4237932#4237932

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4237932