[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - JBOSS Client pooling conections problem, concurrent access.

mnenchev do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 16 10:36:15 EDT 2009

Hi, all i am trying to do some performance test for my project. I use apache httpclient 4.0. to do http requests to my tomcat server, that talks to jboss ejbs.
Here what i am trying to do:
Start 50 threads(users) simulteniously. Each thread firs send http request for cookie creating and get the cookie from the response, after that use it to send login request. And after that X times send request for some business transaction.
But for some reason jboss could not process all logins. Here is the log from my tomcat: I googled about that, and it seems that this is jboss configuration problem with the maxclientpoolsize, i increased it(3000 connections  in the jboss/server/all/deploy/ejb3.deployer/META-INF/jboss-service.xml ) but the situation is the same.
I also increased other connection pools for my application(monitored them from jmx console), no effect. Am i missing something?
I use jboss 4.2 under linux and tomcat 6.
Is there any other way to test the above scenario? I want to see how many transactions could be done per sec(min).

EXCEPTOIN: Can not get connection to server. Problem establishing socket connection for InvokerLocator [socket://127.0.0.1:3873/]

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4237956#4237956

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4237956