[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - How to configure the wsdlLocation......

thomas2008ch do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 17 06:21:40 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I programmed a WS and the WS-Client. I deployed both onto the same application server. This means they are local. From the client the web service can be access by "http://localhost:8080/myWS/myws?wsdl".

But now I have to deploy these onto an instance on another application server. Since this server has more than one instances, so I can't use the "http://localhost:8080/myWS/myws?wsdl" any more but somewhat like: "http://ip-address:8080/myWS/myws?wsdl"

My question: how can I configure the application server so that I can still use ""http://localhost:8080/myWS/myws?wsdl" from the client and the server will map this to "http://ip-address:8080/myWS/myws?wsdl"?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4238171#4238171

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4238171