[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Load Balancing in Jboss 5.1 , not able to test it !

steppi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 17 07:27:14 EDT 2009

Hello...

Did you work through a guide or documentation?

I also try to set up JBoss + the booking example of the seam-framework... up to this point everything is ok.

My next step was to start the Jboss with -c -b x.x.x.x Option.

The both nodes form a cluster and the blank Node got the booking-app from the prepared app.

My Problem is the next step... create a failover.
In my cluster every Node has its own database and own booking-application (reachable by the ip-address of each node)

What I have to do create redundancy/ failover... can you help me Step-by-Step ? (what configs I have to edit and what I have to do?)

Please its urgent!

Sorry that I could help you about your question.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4238188#4238188

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4238188