[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: JSFHelloUser Portlet - Show username

umur@kktc.net do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 17 09:32:33 EDT 2009

"wesleyhales" wrote : You can do this using the portalIdentity bridgelet:
  | http://www.jboss.org/files/portletbridge/docs/1.0.0.CR2/en/html_single/index.html#d0e60
  |
  | View this video on how to get the username (around 8 minutes into the video you will see the example)
  | http://vimeo.com/4521877

Hello wesley,

I tried your code. Thanks for all the effort. I wish there were a web site to bring together all the java framework videos together so that java fans can try and learn new technologies.

However, when I run mvn install it downloaded a lot of libraries. At the end ear file became 8MB big. Question is do you think this affects the performance? Maybe you can decrease the number of libraries. What do you think?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4238227#4238227

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4238227