[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: deploy-hasingleton broke?

FrankTheTank do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 17 11:12:47 EDT 2009

I say also because you have multiple ways to do it:

Hasingleton or annotation with or without the farm.

Now if you place it in deploy with the annotation or into the ha singleton folder, you will manually have to update all occurrences of your deployed file.

This is more of a usability issue.
Why use a cluster when you have to manually update all your files yourself?
The hasingleton deployer does *not* copy your file around for you!

(I'd say the Ha-singleton folder is for deploy-once-never-change stuff)

The farm can take care of this for you, but moving it to this folder would make you lose the automatic ha-singleton barrier.
So you would thus have to annotate it.

My suggestion:
annotate it and move it to farm.

@HASingletonDeployer: