[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - How to declaratively change JNDI name of a bean?

kevinpauli do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 17 12:34:22 EDT 2009

By default it seems the jndi name of a bean is based on the ear in which it is contained. An EJB named MyBean my-app.ear will have the name "my-app/MyBean/local".

How can I change that behavior declaratively? I want the jndi name to be "something-else/MyBean/local". It has to be declarative rather than with an annotation b/c I can't modify the source of MyBean.java; I only have the jar, which I am packaging into an ear for deployment.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4238280#4238280

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4238280