[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Help: Starting a project with jBPM - version, tomcat, bundle
do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 17 12:49:30 EDT 2009
I'm starting a project and am evaluating jBPM for workflow needs.
However merely getting jBPM to install and work with a simple workflow has proven to be too much of a burden so far. So before I throw it out of the window - because it is well referenced -, I'd like to know:
- should I use version 3 or 4? Which one is stable and recommended for production?
- if version 3 is the stable one, which package should I use? 3.2.6 seems to have the most recent date; versions up to 3.3.1 have been released... what does this mean?
- I intend to use Tomcat; in previous versions there was an ant script which created an application for tomcat deployment, but no longer seems to exist; is there an alternative method?
- I'd like jBPM to be bundled with my java Web App. Is there any documented way to do this? I mean I don't intend to have a standalone jBPM unless that is absolutely necessary.
- in my previous attempts with version 3, I had my share of problems deploying workflows. I'd like to know how I can deploy them non-programmatically after I have jBPM running on Tomcat.
Thank you in advance for your time and attention,
View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4238283#4238283
Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4238283
More information about the jboss-user