[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: jboss AS, jboss Web and php

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 17 13:02:48 EDT 2009

Can you see the php-oci8 module in the package manager or in yum? If so, you could just download that. I think that in the past I successfully hooked up the PHP that came with my Linux distro to php5server - it's all in how the PATH is set.

If there is no oci8 module, you will have to build it. If you find the exact sources that match your PHP, you should be able to simply copy the php-oci8 module to the extensions directory (in other words, you don't have to completely replace the PHP you already have), and update your php.ini to load it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4238287#4238287

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4238287