[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Achieving asynchronous communications

kyle.bober do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 17 13:17:29 EDT 2009

Did you have any luck in reaching a conclusion. I am currently using JBoss 4.2.1 to make asynchronous web service calls to a .NET webservice. We used Apache CXF 2.2.2 to generate the client side code and are using the callback handler approach. I can make a successful call to the webserivce and recieve a valid response successfully. But if we recieve a Web Service Fault from the .NET service it fall through the cracks and is not caught by our application code.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4238290#4238290

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4238290