[jboss-user] Doc about jboss5 deployment descriptors and "Unable to process deployment descriptor"

Stephen Davidson gorky at freenet.carleton.ca
Thu Jun 18 09:37:56 EDT 2009

Hi Oliver.

The forums are better monitored than this mailing list.  As for the
web.xml files, JBoss by default uses Apache Tomcat "under the covers"
for its Servlet/JSP container.
For Details, see;
http://www.jboss.org/file-access/default/members/jbossweb/freezone/index.html
http://tomcat.apache.org/

Note that one CAN switch out the servlet container in JBoss if one
wishes (my personal favorite is Jetty -- http://www.mortbay.org)

Regards,
Steve