[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Urgent -Please - Custom Security Manager doesn't work!

khohl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 18 11:50:15 EDT 2009

In my security-jboss-beans.xml, I have

<bean name="JNDIBasedSecurityManagement" class="com.apropos.api.jboss.SecurityRealm"/>

whereas you have

<bean name="JNDIBasedSecurityManagement" class="org.jboss.security.integration.JNDIBasedSecurityManagement">
  |  <property name="authenticationMgrClass">org.cogest.security.JProSecurityManager</property>
  | </bean>

I think the value of the class attribute needs to be your custom module and you may not need the property element within.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4238526#4238526

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4238526