[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Cross Page wiring in JBoss

dorothy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 18 03:16:19 EDT 2009

okay, I have checked it in WPS and it works fine. In WPS you can create al lthe pages and their respective portlets in them. e.g. Page A has nav. portlet and POrtletA, page B has nav portlet and PortletB etc. Now using wiring tool, we can create cross-page wires. At runtime, when the link is clicked, no matter which page you are on currently, it will automatically navigate to the desired page which will become the current view then.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4238395#4238395

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4238395