[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - JMS failover problem

newmanw10 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 18 15:34:07 EDT 2009

Jboss 4.2.3.GA

I have a cluster with two nodes and I can bring up both nodes just fine.  I even see messages that state they were clustered together.  When the second node comes up all of the jms queues are not deployed (which is what is supposed to happen).

But when I bring the master down I get a bunch of jms failures.  My queue will not reconnect and I get error messages like:
[ERROR] [org.jboss.resource.adapter.jms.inflow.JmsActivation]  Unable to reconnect org.jboss.resource.adapter.jms.inflow.JmsActivation

Followed by javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: queue/myTestQueue.

Anyone run into anything like this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4238595#4238595

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4238595