[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Warning

alex0027 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 18 07:54:42 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm using a ejb2 stateful session beans on JBoss 4.0.5.GA. If this stateful bean should be passivated I get the warning (for several different bean instances):

07:42:03,556 WARN  [AbstractInstanceCache] Unable to passivate due to ctx lock, id=fw31kjyx-1i

This warning repeats every 5 minutes (my passivation timeout). I'm not sure what the cause for this warning is. Has someone an idea?
Perhaps the reason is that the transaction is open (but the transaction timeout should close the transaction) or another resource was not closed.

Is there a way e.g. in the afterCompletion() method of the stateful bean to remove the ctx lock, that the bean can be passivated or removed?

Thanks,
Alex

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4238458#4238458

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4238458