[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Refresh cache from cache loader on demand?

drcallaway do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 18 17:33:36 EDT 2009

I have a configuration where I'm using JBoss Cache in local mode (with sticky sessions) along with a JDBC cache loader. At startup, the JBoss Cache preloads a node in the cache with mostly static data that had previously been persisted to the database. Though mostly static, this data may occasionally change. When this happens, is there a way to force the cache to refresh this node with data from the cache loader? This process would be similar to removing the node and then running preload again.

Thanks!

Dustin

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4238613#4238613

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4238613