[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: 4.2.3.GA to 5.1.0.GA regression - heirarchical JNDI name

kennardconsulting do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 18 19:29:57 EDT 2009

jaikiran,

Thank you for staying with me. Your patience is most appreciated.

Unfortunately what you suggested did not work.

Even if it had, I'm not sure it would have been a good idea because jboss.xml is app-specific whereas destinations-service.xml is 'JBoss wide': if I declare a heirarchical JNDI queue in my destinations-service.xml it shouldn't fail just because I don't also deploy an app that depends on it.

I think the problem is more that JCA needs to auto-create the heirarchical name. JBoss 4.2.3.GA seemed to do this.

Regards,

Richard.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4238629#4238629

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4238629