[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Regarding Jboss deploying war

akshay_ajmani do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 18 20:29:51 EDT 2009

Hi,
  I am new to Jboss. I had a question regarding deploying war in Jboss.
When I deploy my application war in Jboss, is there a way I can make Jboss expand that war into a directory structure which happens while deploying a war in tomcat server.

For ex: if I have a war named dms.war.Then after deploying it, it should expand to DMS folder which would further contain folders like WEB-INF/classes and so on (similar to a web application structure in tomcat).
Note:I already have this structure defined in my project which I created using eclipse but after creating and deploying the war, I want the war to expand to the same structure.

The reason is I have a file path defined in the project as
../server/default/deploy/dms/WEB-INF/file.txt which I need to use.This is defined in spring context xml file.

Since the war on deployment does not expand to the directory structure I get file not found exception.

Please provide your inputs regarding the same.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4238636#4238636

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4238636