[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: 4.2.3.GA to 5.1.0.GA regression - heirarchical JNDI name

vickyk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 19 05:31:35 EDT 2009

"kennardconsulting" wrote : The JBoss Messaging guys (you have them to blame for this :) suggested I refer this issue to you.

Let us get back to the same forum entry and pick some info from there, I see

ActivationSpec at 1030063(ra=org.jboss.resource.adapter.jms.JmsResourceAdapter at e0863a destination=que
  | ue/avant-ss/imports1

I don't see any Queue bound to this name queue/avant-ss/imports1.
Can you share the MDB configurations?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4238703#4238703

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4238703