[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: Refresh cache from cache loader on demand?

drcallaway do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 19 12:43:52 EDT 2009

"drcallaway" wrote : Can you say a little more about the Option.suppressPersistence API? How would I use that? Where can I get a reference to the Option object?
Never mind. I figured it out and your suggestion worked great. Here's the new code:

Option option = cache.getInvocationContext().getOptionOverrides();
  | option.setSuppressPersistence(true);
  | rootNode.removeChild("content");
  | option.setSuppressPersistence(false);
  | rootNode.getChild("content");
That's much cleaner than how I was doing it before. Thanks for your help!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4238822#4238822

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4238822