[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - AjaxViewRoot not Found when Deploying Portlet

ahachmann do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jun 20 09:40:12 EDT 2009

Hello,
I am currently trying to deploy a HelloWorld Portlet on JBoss and experience a ClassDefNotFoundException of AjaxViewRoot.

I have activated the JBoss Portlet and JSF facets and created a new FacesPortlet.

I am using Eclipse Ganymede with the JBoss All IDE plugin. The Imports of the Project that have been created by the wizard do not contain Ajax4JSF and obviously it cannot be found on the Server as well. Portletbridge is existend.

Has anyone had that problem too, and can tell me what I perhaps have to download additionally to get my portlet working?

Thank you and Regards,
                                    Alexander

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4238879#4238879

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4238879