[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Connect- and read-timeout properties for JBossWS-Native

thorsten-schmid@web.de do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 22 09:55:54 EDT 2009

Does anyone know the names of the properties for setting the

1. connect-timeout and the
2. read-timeout

for a JBossWS-Native client?

I found several properties for the read-timeout, e.g. on http://jbossws.jboss.org/mediawiki/index.php/JAX-RPC_User_Guide

  |    /** ClientTimeout property: org.jboss.ws.timeout */
  |    static final String PROPERTY_CLIENT_TIMEOUT = "org.jboss.ws.timeout";

With this property the read-timeout can be set in the following way:

   bindingProvider.getRequestContext().put("org.jboss.ws.timeout", new Integer(1000));

Besides this property I found "org.jboss.webservice.client.timeout" and "org.jboss.webservice.timeout" in the internet.

Which property name is the correct one for setting the read-timeout and which is the correct one for a connect-timeout?

Currently we are using JBossAS Version 4.3.0_eap_cp02.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4239106#4239106

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4239106