[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - Re: Spring Component Auto Detection

mike_mackey do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 22 12:55:15 EDT 2009

"marius.bogoevici" wrote : Mike,

  | What you need to do is to add a similar contextClass configuration to your DispatcherServlet. There are two application contexts that get created with your Spring application, and in your case you need to deal with both.
  |
  | Marius

Firstly Marius ... A huge amount of thanks for the quick reply, I really appreciate it.

I had pretty much guessed that  from this http://static.springframework.org/spring/docs/2.0.x/api/org/springframework/web/servlet/DispatcherServlet.html

anonymous wrote :  A web application can define any number of DispatcherServlets.  Each servlet will operate in its own namespace, loading its own application context with mappings, handlers, etc. Only the root application context as loaded by ContextLoaderListener, if any, will be shared.

In my defence I did say I was a noob ...  what should be added just in case anyone else was up too late last night :-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4239158#4239158

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4239158