[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Jboss Cluster: JNDI Cluster error

kalakonda1986 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 22 17:18:55 EDT 2009

Hi,

      I am a new to JBOSS and we are clustering our application on Windows 2003 server(2) and i was able to cluster the jboss server but it throws an error while trying to look up through JNDI. It works fine in default mode though. It is not displaying JNDI tree in clustered  mode.

Error message:

javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: IZIS_VAL not bound
	at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.getBinding(NamingServer.java:529)
	at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.getBinding(NamingServer.java:537)
	at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.getObject(NamingServer.java:543)
	at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.lookup(NamingServer.java:267)
	at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:625)
	at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:587)

Thanks in Advance...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4239216#4239216

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4239216