[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - need help For days after installing getting nowhere

kaboel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 23 06:49:53 EDT 2009

It's  not   that  i've  not some experience  in JBoss
although its  pretty  negative

I installed  jboss 5.1 , changed  the DS  to my sql
and clearly bounced   on the   messages  persistance  problem
i repaired that  like 100 of  others  and jumped  probably like  1000 others  in the same  problem ....

i deleted  tyhe  hsd... persistence  and  replaced  like I was told  by
the  mysql-persistence ...

now  it complains  the persistence  manager  is already  installed
and jumps  into the same deadlock  loop.....

I'm trying to do a seam setup , spending days  just to setup JBOSS is more then an overkill

Can someone  give  me  a way to install JBOSS Without the need to  read 10000 pages  and spending  weeks on the setup .
With some warranty it works

or would you advice me to give  up  JBOSS 5.1  all together

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4239357#4239357

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4239357