[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Server started notification in JBAS 5.0.1?

simon_temple do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 23 09:58:48 EDT 2009

In version 4 we used:

    org.jboss.system.server.Server.START_NOTIFICATION_TYPE

in a handleNotification() method to figure out when the server had started.

In version 5 many things have changed and I can't find the Server class or anything similar.

Does a version 5 server still produce JMX notifications when it starts/stops?

If so, can you point me at an example or source code to help me migrate to version 5.

TIA

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4239431#4239431

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4239431