[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Can't deploy application in jboss 5.0.1

sublette131 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 23 13:39:01 EDT 2009

I am currently seeing a similar exception:

SEVERE: Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class com.sun.faces.config.ConfigureListener
com.sun.faces.config.ConfigurationException: CONFIGURATION FAILED! org.ajax4jsf.renderkit.ChameleonRenderKitFactory
Caused by: java.lang.InstantiationException: org.ajax4jsf.renderkit.ChameleonRenderKitFactory

I don't have a solution yet, but I believe it's a library issue.  You may want to check for updated libraries and see if that helps.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4239513#4239513

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4239513