[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - javascript within jboss-portlet.xml

wjackter do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 23 17:08:49 EDT 2009

I am using the jboss-portlet.xml file to add javascript files systematically into the portal environment.  However, I want to use the "defer" functionality of the script tag but the DTD does not support this functionality.  I updated the DTD, but whatever is used to process the xml file behind the scenes does not take the defer attribute into account when placing the object into the html.

I am updating my code to use the doHeaders method from GenericPortlet but is there a way to get this functionality working properly with the jboss-portlet.xml as that is much cleaner and easier to maintain?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4239554#4239554

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4239554