[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Portlet development in Seam/JSF only ?

chris.laprun@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 24 07:55:19 EDT 2009

The simple answer is: it won't. Portal works with portlets. Any web application cannot be deployed within it and expected to work. I work on the Portal itself, not on portlets so I don't have much experience on whether X framework would work well in a portal context or not, unfortunately. Basically, without a bridge, chances to get your app to work in Portal (or any portal for that matter) are close to none without some work. How much work is required depends on the web framework you are using. Sometimes, the only option is web scrapping.

Which web framework are you using?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4239731#4239731

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4239731