[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: WARN [ProxyWarnLog] Narrowing proxy to class org.jbpm.g

vnm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 24 10:14:44 EDT 2009

>From some of previous posts I found out that this msg is generated by hibernate bcz of lazy loading... But ppl had ended the topic concluding that this warning can be neglected..

But in my case I dont agree with that bcz after this warning appears ,execution of my processdefintion is halted apruptly in between.So it might be an error...

Or may be I have nt used superstate properly in my jpdl...So I'm confused all the way..

I really need some assistance for the same..

Regards,
vnm

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4239778#4239778

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4239778