[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Programmatically modifying the PortalNode-Tree?

TomHombergs do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 24 11:09:10 EDT 2009

Hi,

we're tasked to integrate an existing cms into JBoss Portal, with the goal that the cms takes control over the portal structure. Thus, the cms (or rather the integration layer) has to modify the existing PortalNode-structure at runtime.

The reference manual states
anonymous wrote :
  | It is not possible to use the API to modify the tree shape because it is not
  | intended to be a management interface.

Now my question: Does such a "management interface" exist?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4239796#4239796

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4239796